Place to meet girls from Asia

Short Pump brides profiles

Short Pump black dating service

Lil_hummingbird, Short Pump 28
Name:Lil_hummingbird
Age:28 years and 174 days
City:Short Pump, USA
Marital status:Single
Registration:26 August 2009
Zodiac Sign:Aries
Languages:
Children:No Children
Lil_hummingbird Short Pump

About Lil_hummingbird:

well i stand at 5'10. i am a big outdoors person so the beach and the woods are my heaven. i love to be around people, i rarely ever like to be alone. i do not play video games, its like personal torture to me. i love music. i will listen to just about any genre except for oldies, orchestra and opera music. i like movies to although i cant watch them alone. i am a great listener, got a problem? i strongly believe in a lot, for example: looks are only 10% of a person and personality is the other 90% and i shoot for higher percentages:-)
i like to go out to clubs and dance but doing that alone is never fun. my goals are to go to college to be an accountant. another goal of mine is to someday get married and start a family. i am very outgoing and i am outspoken. i find the humor in every situation but know when its time to be serious.
i like to read fantacy books such as twilight. i love to cuddle. i have long blonde hair that loves to be played with and i have gray eyes that u could get lost in. i do believe that nascar IS a sport. i am a hopeless romantic and i think getting lost in the woods with the person i care for would be sortta fun.

Lil_hummingbird 28 years and 174 daysLil_hummingbird SingleLil_hummingbird 26 August 2009Lil_hummingbird AriesLil_hummingbird

Subscribe to our Updates Now

Short Pump Women Dating Tips Delivered Right to Your Inbox!